Monday, December 3, 2007

Fed Interest Rate Cuts are Likely in December


Bernanke is likely to allow a significant cut in the interest rate in December according to many economic experts. Among Forex traders this cut could have immediate affects as the value of the U.S. dollar is weakened but the economy strengthened. Interest rates play a very significant role in Forex trading as one of the most important fundamentals. The long term outlook for the U.S. dollar is currently bleak according to many experts.

Online Forex Trading

3 comments:

optionshif3 said...

hi nice blog and full of info.Tq

Financial Journalist said...

Hi,

I chance to see your website.

I am a online trading coach, can I share my program in your blog?

This is my website: http://tradingeducationprogram.org/

What is your fee?

Please reply me at metal.commodity@gmail.com.

Regards
Brendan

Steve Mickman said...

Great post! yesterday i found another great post about forex Here is the link
online forex info